Also known by the name Hair Restoration Surgery, Hair Transplant Surgery is a surgical procedure through which hair can be restored on the bald parts of the scalp. Doctors transfer the hair from the donor to the recipient’s scalp. Some areas of the scalp are not prone to hair fall, for instance, the back portion of the head.
FUT or Follicular Unit Transplantation-
The surgical procedure involves the stripping of an area of the scalp follicles and then dissecting them into individual grafts.
FUE or Follicular Unit Extraction –
However, other procedures of the surgical process remain the same as FUT.
When is hair transplant required?
It may occur due to environmental, genetic, or other factors. Therefore, hair transplant surgeries are now common in India. Because Hair Fall Solution may affect professional and personal life adversely, you may need to undergo treatment, including hair transplant surgery.
Apart from adults, youngsters are also undergoing the problem of hair fall. Patches of hair scattered around the scalp or other kinds ofHair Fall Solution instances may lead to a shabby look. You can easily choose a reputed Hair Fall Solution hospital in India to overcome the problem, and the treatment cost is also quite nominal.
FUE or Follicular Unit Extraction is a popular and advanced unisex Hair Fall Solution, offered in India. People from other parts of the world can also undergoHair Fall Solution treatment in India, and the cost is quite less as compared to prices abroad. Strip harvesting may be a bit more painful, but FUE may leave linear scars on the scalp regions, which are quite small.
Medical issues with hair transplant surgery
Before the surgery begins, the patient should discuss certain aspects with the doctor.
• Physical condition – The doctor will examine the physical condition of the patient to decide whether he can undergo the surgery.
• Prior medical history – Doctors also want to know about the previous medical history of the patient so that the surgery can be successful. For instance, it helps doctors to select the type of anesthetic they should use during the procedure. The doctor will also check whether you are on any medications, and which medications you might be allergic to etc.
• Hair and scalp – it reveals the growth pattern of hair, family history of the Hair Loss Treatment, baldness, hairless extent, and whether the patient has undergone any hair transplant earlier etc.
• Evaluation of risks and complications.
What are the top techniques followed in India for Hair Transplant?
The Indian doctors and hair transplant experts follow two different kinds of surgeries for hair transplants. These include the micro graft and the stilt graph technique. In this scenario, the technique is useful in India. In the case of micro graft, a graft will consist of 1 or 2 hair follicles only.
The two main hair transplantation procedures that are popular in India are given below:
FUE or Follicular Unit Extraction – Thousands of secure and small punch incisions are done for cutting the hair follicles from the back area of the head. Because, usually the back portion of the head does not suffer from Hair Fall Solution. The hair transplant surgeon will then make small punctures in the scalp where the hair needs to be transplanted by using a special surgical needle.
The cost of this hair transplant procedure is much less when compared to other methods, even during multiple settings.
FUT or Follicular Unit Transplantation – During this procedure, the surgeon will identify an area on the scalp’s back portion. This portion contains hair with an optimal amount of growth. The surgeon then removes the long grafts of the skin by using a scalpel. The cost of the FUT procedure is more than the FUE procedure.
Types of hair transplants offered in India?
Hair transplant in India was not a widespread technique till some time back. However, methods have changed dramatically in the past decade. The clinics offering them are across cities and metropolitans now. The cost may be as low as INR 30,000, which is welcoming news for even the low-earning sections of the society.
Follicular Unit Extraction or FUE is an ultra-modern and advanced treatment for hair fall offered at leading hospitals in India. FUE is a slow and less painful procedure.
Another treatment measure for hair transplants is DHI. The procedure carries a cost of INR 2 lakhs, which may go up to INR 5 lakhs. While some other low cost treatments may be offered, the certified and reputed surgeons advise people not to trust such treatment.
The success rate of hair transplant in India
A cosmetic surgical procedure has enormous importance for those who undergo it. The method for Hair Fall Solution has a 98% success rate when performed under the supervision of leading Hair Fall Solution and surgeons. Below are some ways in which you can increase the success rate of your hair transplant surgery:
• Choose a hair transplant service provider after doing some research and enquiry. A single factor can enhance the chances of success manifold. The expert surgeons offer services at renowned hospitals. They will give the details of the exact process and an honest picture of the situation and will provide you with ample valuable information beforehand.
• You should also be aware of your expectations and should talk to a surgeon regarding them directly.
• The success of the Hair Fall Solution surgery is judged after a year of its completion. While the surgeon is responsible for the success of the operation to a great extent, the patient should also follow the instructions carefully.
What is the recovery process after hair transplant in India?
Because the hair transplant procedures do not require any stitches, the recovery of the patient can be quick and without any discomfort. The doctor prescribes the patient certain medications so that he does not face any pain. Sometimes, patients complain of swelling, for which the surgeon may prescribe certain anti-inflammatory medicines.
Self-care after hair transplant surgery
The surgeon will provide all the instructions that the patient needs to follow post-surgery. Some of the guidelines prescribed commonly include:
• Avoid all kinds of strenuous activities and exercises, which would increase blood pressure. This may result in bleeding of the newly formed wounds.
• Follow all the guidelines and instructions for caring for your wounds.
These instructions are provided only for a given period, and you do not need to follow them forever.
Things to consider before hair transplant surgery
There are certain factors to be considered by the patient before he undergoes a hair transplant surgical procedure.
• You should not have unrealistic expectations. That is why you should go for hair transplant surgery as soon as possible.
• Smokers may face additional risks.
Hair transplant in India
The most exceptional hospitals and clinics provide hair transplant therapy treatment in India, and under the supervision, care, and therapy of leading surgeons and doctors. When compared to the world, the cost of hair transplant in India is quite low and reasonable.
Estimated hair transplant cost in India
Around 1.8 million Indians are suffering from Hair Loss Treatment.
Female hair transplant- how much does it cost?
Females in all countries can benefit from world-class transplant hospitals in India, where the treatment we offers at a nominal cost. In female hair transplant surgery, only small hair follicle accumulations transfers from one section of the head to another. The hair thus transplanted grows naturally as well. Women never suffer from baldness as men do. But in some cases, Hair Loss Treatment may occur in females, in small patches. Females from across the world come to India for hair transplant surgery.