Many Victony users out there struggle to log in to their Victony WiFi range extenders. The reason is either they find the steps mentioned in the Victony WiFi extender manual complex or are stuck due to issues. Whatever the problem might be, here you will not only become aware of the step-by-step guidelines to perform Victony WiFi extender login but also get to about which troubleshooting techniques should be followed in case of any problem.
Steps to Perform Victony Login
Given below are the steps that must be followed in order to log in to a Victony repeater:
- Start with powering up your Victony wireless extender. For this, you need to connect your extender to a wall outlet. However, you are free to put a UPS to use in case the problem of power outage regularly visits your area.
- Now, get hold of a cable. By cable, we mean a network cable. Connect one end of the cable to the port of your main AP and another to the Victony repeater. Keep in mind that a loose cable connection can’t be afforded.
- Right after that, take the assistance of the PC and consider launching a web browser on it. The web browser is supposed to brag about an updated version of the software version.
- Now, navigate the mouse cursor to the URL field of the internet browser. Thence, input the default Victony extender IP address and hit Enter.
- You will see the administrative page of your Victony wireless range extender. Here, you have to insert the default password along with the username of your Victony device. Once done, click Login.
Selecting Login will open up the Victony setupwizard. Now, you have the liberty to update your extender’s firmware, change its login credentials, change the SSID and WiFi password, enable guest WiFi, and do much more.
Although it is not difficult to make it to the Victony WiFi extender dashboard, it has been noticed that users are unable to do so even after following the correct steps. In case you have also followed the same path, the hacks jotted down below will help you change the course of your luck. Get down to the hacks at this very instant.
Can’t Perform Victony Login?
- Chances are that the problem lies in the basics i.e. the power. So, ensure whether your Victony extender is receiving a fluctuation-free power supply or not. In case it is not, then you need to examine the condition of the wall socket supplying power to it. If it is damaged, change it right away.
- You cannot use a damaged network cable to connect your WiFi devices. It will only break the direct extender-router connection rather than bring you success with the Victony login process. In case you are not having access to a non-damaged network cable, it is recommended that you make use of a wireless source at that instant. But, you have to mind the distance separating your WiFi devices in that case.
- Have you used a cached web browser to log in to your Victony WiFi device? Yes? Then, we are not shocked that Victony login issues have knocked at your door. Know that apart from being updated, the web browser that has been put to use in order to do Victony WiFi extender login must be free of cache and search history.
- The computer which you chose for doing Victony range extender login must be free of viruses. Know that viruses are one of the most common reasons that ruin the internet usage experience of many users. Therefore, before you head over to do Victony login, make sure to run a virus check on your PC. It can be done by putting antivirus software to use.
- Are you sure that the username and password you’ve used to reach the Victony extender setup wizard are correct? No? Well, why don’t you cross-check them? In case you find any typo, consider rectifying your mistake and try to do Victony range extender login. However, it must be conveyed to you that the default admin details won’t be of any effect if new login details have been issued by you to the extender.
Here, ends our guide to performing Victony login as well as troubleshooting tips to resolve the issues that might emerge during the process. It is expected that you will gain success in logging in to your Victony range extender with the help of this write-up.