Remembering a WiFi password is one of the most difficult tasks in this world. A lot of Amped extender users out there often forget the WiFi password of their Amped extenders and reset them to get rid of the problem. However, it is not the only solution. Why do Amped wireless setup again after reset when you can find WiFi password of the extender in a few simple steps?
Yes, you read that right. It is possible to find WiFi password of the Amped wireless range extender. Just in case you are wondering how to do that then, wonder no more. This post will brief the entire process of finding the WiFi password of your Amped range extender. But, before that, let’s provide you with an overview of things that will help you find the WiFi password of the Amped range extender. So, scroll and read on.
Prerequisites to Find WiFi Password
- An Ethernet cable offering higher data transmission rates
- A power outlet offering consistent electricity
- The default web address of your Amped wireless range extender
- The customized admin details of the Amped extender
- A PC or a laptop in order to access the login page of the Amped extender
- A fast and secure internet browser
Once all these prerequisites get fulfilled, you can march toward the process of finding the WiFi password of the Amped range extender.
Steps to Find WiFi Password of Amped Extender
- Access the Amped Login Page
Start the process of finding the Amped extender WiFi password by accessing the official login page of your device. For this, you need to visit the default web address of the Amped extender using a web browser. Know that the default URL to reach the Amped range extender login screen is setup.ampedwireless.com.
Thus, enter the default web URL into the browser’s location bar and hit Enter. Within the blink of an eye, you will get redirected to the Amped wireless extender login page.
- Log in to Your Amped Extender
The Amped extender login window will prompt you to enter the admin password and username of your device. So, enter the required details into their respective fields and click Login.
Remember that the login username and password that you assigned to your WiFi devices are crucial. Thus, you cannot commit a typing error while entering them. Re-check them before clicking the Login button.
- Find WiFi Password
Clicked the Login button? Good! Can you see the dashboard of your Amped wireless range extender? If yes, then you’re doing great so far. Now, navigate to the Management tab and click it.
Thereafter, select the Device Status option. You will be taken to a window displaying System Information and Home Wireless Network Settings of your Amped device. Now, locate the Security Key option under the Home Wireless Network Settings section. Click the Eye icon to reveal the security key. This is the WiFi password of your Amped extender. So, note it down or save it in a document.
In this manner, you can find WiFi password of your device by accessing the Amped wireless extender setup wizard. In case you face any hurdles while executing the process, check out the instructions mentioned below:
Can’t Find WiFi Password of Amped Extender?
- Make sure that the Ethernet cable holding the connection between your devices is not fragmented from any end.
- The wall outlet used for powering up the Amped device is supposed to be well working.
- Never enter the web address into the search box of the internet browser.
- The web browser must be updated plus free of cache, cookies, and search history.
- The PC used in the process must be virus-free.
This was all about how to find WiFi password of the Amped range extender. Wrapping up the post with the expectation that the guidelines shared above will help you in finding your Amped extender’s WiFi password with ease.